We, at Esthetic Sence, recognize the importance of personal information you have provided us and are committed to properly manage, protect and process your personal information collected through the Website.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Website collects certain information when you interact with it, for example, the Website may collect "Personal Information", which is data that can be used to identify an individual. The Website may also collect data that does not identify you specifically. The following is a list of data that we may collect and process about you:
- Information that you provide by filling out forms on the Website, including when you register, subscribe to any Services including but not limited to interactive services (such as blogs, chat rooms, message boards, or other user forums); enter a competition or promotion, complete a survey or report a problem with the Website;
- Your correct date of birth, which we may require that you submit;
- Any information you may provide when you contact us or send us a correspondence;
- Details of any transactions you carry out through the Website, including the placement of any orders by you; and
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, your computer's IP address, password information, page interaction information, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other data about the resources that you access.
If an order is placed with us, we need to hold Personal Information including your name, email address, phone numbers, home address, delivery and credit card billing address(es) to allow us to process your orders and payment, let you know the status of your order, manage your account and to serve your requests in general. We may also obtain information as a result of authentication or identity checks.
Please be aware that if we are requested by any regulatory or government authority investigating any suspected activity to provide your Personal Information, we will be entitled to do so.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- To improve our understanding of your interests, concerns and preferences
- to provide you with further information about our new products, events, changes to our Website, service updates, special offers and promotions, including by way of newsletters;
- to record statistical data for marketing analysis;
- to communicate with you about your purchase, account information, or customer service needs; and/or
- to help you receive your orders placed with us;
- to respond to your customer service enquiries and complaints or provide you with a service that you have requested.
- to improve the Website design and monitor customer patterns in order to better meet our visitors' needs through our internal marketing and demographic studies.
For the purposes mentioned above and for reporting purposes, Your Personal Information may be shared:
- with a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
- with our service providers and subcontractors, including our affiliates, retained to perform functions on our behalf or to provide services to us, such as warehousing and delivery; marketing and advertising; data processing; software development; website hosting and management; information technology and office services; legal, accounting, audit and other third party service providers; and further provided such service provider does not collect, use or disclose the personal information for any purpose other than to perform such functions or to provide services to us or as otherwise required by law;
- with any prospective seller or buyer of Esthetic Sence business or assets;
- with our carefully selected business partners, at your option, to enable them to send you information which may be of interest to you;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to enforce or apply the Terms and Conditions and other agreements, to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain, or protect the rights, property, safety or security of Esthetic Sence, our employees, agents, contractors, customers, the visitors of the Website or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.